Skip to main content

Part seven of endless scribbling






I think a lot about the moon lately.
I want to shout to all the people in the world, “hey guys, aren’t you seeing this?
I mean I’m walking and it follows me like a shadow.
I’m running faster and somehow it’s able to catch up with me.
I’m driving slowly and, Oh boy, it’s slower now.
It’s there when the sun sets.
It’s there even when the sun is rising.
We think it’s so close to us,
Because we can see it so clearly, 
The cracks and the patches
When in fact it’s 384400 kilometers away
*(details, I fuckin’ love them)
Oh, moon  
You’re so underrated,
Even than the second  man who walked over you.
I wish I could be like you
I wish everyone was like you
You do your part in the universe 
You do not complain 
You glow happily ever after
Oh, fun question 
What do teens mean exactly when they say
”I love you to the moon and back”
Oh oh, and fun fact
Moon doesn't produce its own light
It reflects light from the sun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Casa De Papel

Directed by : Jesus Colmenar, Alex Rodrigo, Alejandro Bazzano, Miguel Ángel Vivas, Javier Quintas Language: Spanish Year: 2017 Genre: Crime drama, thriller, heist Created by: Álex Pina Release : Antenna 3 (2017)                   Netflix (2018-) Synopsis A criminal mastermind who goes by the name ”The Professor” has a plan to pull off the biggest heist in recorded history -- to print billions of euros in the royal mint of Spain. To help him carry out the ambitious plan, he recruits right people with certain abilities and who has nothing to lose. The group of thieves takes hostages to aid in their negotiations with the authorities, who strategize to come up with a way to capture The Professor. As more time elapses, the robbers prepare for a showdown with the police. My view 'La casa de papel' (paper house) is a Spanish heist thriller, in other words it could be described as an incredibly ...

Dystopian times (unabridged)

I read '1984' by George Orwell a few years back. I could only read up to 70% of it for some reason. In the first chapter, the protagonist secretly writes a journal entry as a sort of protest, or a way of telling his story to future generations. Thankfully, we're not there yet, but I imagine sooner or later, we as a collective world will reach that level of dystopia. I can't help but wonder, 'Has the world always been like this, or I'm just noticing it? ' Maybe yes, but the amount of injustice and horror that has been happening around the world has definitely only increased with time. There is so much injustice, violence, and horror happening around the globe, and the fact that I was born in this godforsaken country. It's awful enough to be a citizen of this country, but being a Muslim in India is only worse. The only thing I can do is be grateful for the fact that I was born in the South.  And all of this leads to one being in a certain dilemma. Do I try...

Who will win the Ballon D'Or 2018?

There are a lot of quality players out on the field with potential of acquiring the so called best player award in the world easily known as the “THE BALLON D’OR”. Since the year 2008 this mesmerising price has been shared among two, who are known to the world as  CRISTIANO RONALDO  and  LIONEL MESSI.  Both of them are so far presented with 5 of the awards equally throughout these years. To be honest no one else other than these two has not even came close into winning the award after 2008. But this year a number of different things have happened. Lots of underdogs have proved their worth and are told to be possible winners of this Glamorous award. As the World Cup is upon us on July, it will play a major role on declaring the Ballon D’Or winner this year. With the help of various experts and from the form they are in, we have reduced a 23 possible nominees list: (not in chromatic order)           1.  Li...