Skip to main content

Hey, my first crush






Hey, my first crush
I’m eternally grateful that I’d met you
And for the little time I got to spent with you
I know it’s been months since we’ve part our ways
And I know you’ve got a guy now
Better, not weird at all, mature enough
But I want you to know that
There’d always be a piece of you inside me
And I wish you happiness,
Wherever you are
Whoever you are with
This doesn’t mean I’ve forgotten you
I miss you every day 
I wish they made the course a little longer
And of course the most difficult thing 
To do is to unlove
Is that even a word?
Don’t know, don’t care
I don’t understand why there never was someone
Before or after you
Maybe its ‘cause you were the reference 
And you were infinitely perfect
I know ours wasn’t a love story
Because we were never in love
So what were we, cherries?
Two people who helped each other
To get through one rough year?
I never understood that
Zindagi, he na?
And I know that there was nothing serious between us
But you sure did leave a scar on me
left me vulnerable 
But you know what they say
Time heals everything
Sometimes I wonder
Is my life so dull that I have to think about you
Every time I want to get sad
Or is that a good thing
I guess I’ll never know








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La Casa De Papel

Directed by : Jesus Colmenar, Alex Rodrigo, Alejandro Bazzano, Miguel Ángel Vivas, Javier Quintas Language: Spanish Year: 2017 Genre: Crime drama, thriller, heist Created by: Álex Pina Release : Antenna 3 (2017)                   Netflix (2018-) Synopsis A criminal mastermind who goes by the name ”The Professor” has a plan to pull off the biggest heist in recorded history -- to print billions of euros in the royal mint of Spain. To help him carry out the ambitious plan, he recruits right people with certain abilities and who has nothing to lose. The group of thieves takes hostages to aid in their negotiations with the authorities, who strategize to come up with a way to capture The Professor. As more time elapses, the robbers prepare for a showdown with the police. My view 'La casa de papel' (paper house) is a Spanish heist thriller, in other words it could be described as an incredibly ...

Dystopian times (unabridged)

I read '1984' by George Orwell a few years back. I could only read up to 70% of it for some reason. In the first chapter, the protagonist secretly writes a journal entry as a sort of protest, or a way of telling his story to future generations. Thankfully, we're not there yet, but I imagine sooner or later, we as a collective world will reach that level of dystopia. I can't help but wonder, 'Has the world always been like this, or I'm just noticing it? ' Maybe yes, but the amount of injustice and horror that has been happening around the world has definitely only increased with time. There is so much injustice, violence, and horror happening around the globe, and the fact that I was born in this godforsaken country. It's awful enough to be a citizen of this country, but being a Muslim in India is only worse. The only thing I can do is be grateful for the fact that I was born in the South.  And all of this leads to one being in a certain dilemma. Do I try...

Who will win the Ballon D'Or 2018?

There are a lot of quality players out on the field with potential of acquiring the so called best player award in the world easily known as the “THE BALLON D’OR”. Since the year 2008 this mesmerising price has been shared among two, who are known to the world as  CRISTIANO RONALDO  and  LIONEL MESSI.  Both of them are so far presented with 5 of the awards equally throughout these years. To be honest no one else other than these two has not even came close into winning the award after 2008. But this year a number of different things have happened. Lots of underdogs have proved their worth and are told to be possible winners of this Glamorous award. As the World Cup is upon us on July, it will play a major role on declaring the Ballon D’Or winner this year. With the help of various experts and from the form they are in, we have reduced a 23 possible nominees list: (not in chromatic order)           1.  Li...