Skip to main content

Friend.



Hey you,
I have to say it,
Quarantine sucks big time.
You've left me under your coffee table.
I think there are 5 other people currently lying above me.
I'm having a hard time breathing.
And I can't sleep. Thanks to all this dust.
Anyways, there are some things I wanted to tell you but never did.
Hey you,
I know I'm not made of flesh and bones, like most of your friends.
But I want you to know that I care for you.
And I know you care about me too.
And I know that you want us to be your little secret.
so you keep me underneath your bed,
corner of the coffee table, wherever you feel I'm safe.
Hey you,
I love it when you smell me.
Your eyes become wider than usual.
I love it when you spread your hands through me, Very carefully.
Like you're going through a baby's hair.
I love the look on your eyes,
right after you'd told me everything about your day.
Hey you,
When it's past midnight and you're suffocated by your thoughts
I'll lay by your side and you can pour them onto me.
Or when you wake up from a bad dream,
I'll hold on to you and you can tell me all about it.
Or there if there comes a time when you have to let someone go,
and you lose all the hope and you feel like you're all alone,
my dear, you can think of me.

Sending you love and care, today and every day.
Your journal.



Popular posts from this blog

La Casa De Papel

Directed by : Jesus Colmenar, Alex Rodrigo, Alejandro Bazzano, Miguel Ángel Vivas, Javier Quintas Language: Spanish Year: 2017 Genre: Crime drama, thriller, heist Created by: Álex Pina Release : Antenna 3 (2017)                   Netflix (2018-) Synopsis A criminal mastermind who goes by the name ”The Professor” has a plan to pull off the biggest heist in recorded history -- to print billions of euros in the royal mint of Spain. To help him carry out the ambitious plan, he recruits right people with certain abilities and who has nothing to lose. The group of thieves takes hostages to aid in their negotiations with the authorities, who strategize to come up with a way to capture The Professor. As more time elapses, the robbers prepare for a showdown with the police. My view 'La casa de papel' (paper house) is a Spanish heist thriller, in other words it could be described as an incredibly ...

Who will win the Ballon D'Or 2018?

There are a lot of quality players out on the field with potential of acquiring the so called best player award in the world easily known as the “THE BALLON D’OR”. Since the year 2008 this mesmerising price has been shared among two, who are known to the world as  CRISTIANO RONALDO  and  LIONEL MESSI.  Both of them are so far presented with 5 of the awards equally throughout these years. To be honest no one else other than these two has not even came close into winning the award after 2008. But this year a number of different things have happened. Lots of underdogs have proved their worth and are told to be possible winners of this Glamorous award. As the World Cup is upon us on July, it will play a major role on declaring the Ballon D’Or winner this year. With the help of various experts and from the form they are in, we have reduced a 23 possible nominees list: (not in chromatic order)           1.  Li...

Avengers: Infinity war

So its finally here, yes you know what am talking about, the best mcu movie till date. Its so amazing that I can’t stop thinking about all the scenes all over again. So I’ll just list out things from my perceptive. MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD Avengers Infinity war is a complete experience packed with humour, action, suspense, you name it. Its like thanos said ‘perfectly balanced as everything should be’. The whole cast is present, but one will notice absence of hawkeye and ant-man. But why hesitate we got like 63 characters here, plus special cameos.  Tony stark as always leads the movie. He says Thanos had been inside his head for last 6 years. Robert downey is at his peak performance. We all knew something bad was going to happen to him, but god bless Dr.Strange. We all are happy that he’s not dead YET. Don’t forget the insane upgrades he had bought up with his suit this time. Captain america who had ‘broke up’ with Tony reunites in Infinity war as the g...